Fundraising Campaign Consultant (Remote – US Based)
Note: While this role is entirely remote, the candidate should be capable of participating in onsite training at Lawrence, KS 66049.
The primary goals of a consultant are to conduct pre-campaign feasibility studies and direct capital campaigns. In order to accomplish these goals, the following tasks are involved:
- Work autonomously to achieve client and internal goals.
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders while producing high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Conduct major gift prospect research.
- Schedule and conduct interviews that will inform, educate, and cultivate major gift prospects for a campaign.
- Analyze interview results and formulate recommendations for a capital campaign and present findings to contractual stakeholders. Develop and implement campaign strategies specifically designed to achieve the goals of campaign.
- Identify, recruit, train and manage volunteer campaign leadership on solicitations efforts.
- Schedule and conduct solicitations, in conjunction with volunteers, to secure campaign contributions.
- Embrace a forward-thinking attitude by continuously seeking out opportunities for personal and professional development. Exhibit ideal team player traits by supporting colleagues and taking initiative to collaborate on Pennington & Company tasks and projects beyond assigned duties.
- Comply with Pennington & Company policies, the Association of Fundraising Professionals Code of Ethical Principles, and Standards of Professional Practice.
- Maintain working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Monday.com, and Adobe Acrobat
- Periodic travel for meetings and volunteer training, up to 25%.
- 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in fundraising, higher education, or consulting required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of databases, and/or fundraising database software required; experience with Salesforce preferred
- Exceptional level of organization and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with clients and key contacts
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of a non-profit organization
- Capacity to articulate the need of a project and write influential language to encourage action.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines.
- Membership in a Greek social organization preferred
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability.
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability.
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Pet Insurance
- Medical Travel Benefits
- Infertility Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Benefits & Engagement Platform
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $47,500-$50,000 USD per year
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Click Here