The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
- Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, Togetherwork may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with Togetherwork via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site. Togetherwork may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. Togetherwork does not override these settings or options and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide Togetherwork with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally identifying information that you provide to Togetherwork through the Site will not be disclosed to other third party entities not affiliated with Togetherwork. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which Togetherwork enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by Togetherwork in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of Togetherwork or any other person or entity. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may also be provided to third parties that contract with Togetherwork to provide products, information, or other services that Togetherwork believes that visitors to the Site may be interested in obtaining. While Togetherwork may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which Togetherwork discloses personal information is under an obligation to use that personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which Togetherwork exercises no control. Togetherwork is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
- Security Measures and Communications. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Togetherwork via the Site or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, Togetherwork is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
- Operated within the United States. The Site is controlled and operated from within the United States. Any information that we obtain as a result of your use of the Site may be processed and transferred to the United States and be subject to United States law. The privacy and data collection laws in the United States may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. Those who choose to access the Site from outside the United States do so on their own volition and are fully responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
- SMS Terms: Togetherwork Holdings, LLC, also known as Togetherwork, offers you the option to engage in SMS text conversations about your job application. By participating, you also understand that message frequency may vary depending on the status of your job application, and that message and data rates may apply. Please consult your carrier for further information on applicable rates and fees. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Reply STOP to cancel and HELP for help.
By opting-in to receiving SMS text messages about your job application, you acknowledge and agree that your consent data, mobile number, and personal information will be collected and stored solely for the purpose of providing you with updates and information related to your job application. We are committed to protecting your privacy and shall not share or sell your consent data, mobile numbers, or personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
Dated: June 6, 2023