Marketing Services Manager (Remote- US Based)
As the Marketing Services Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy, planning, execution, and optimization of our marketing services campaigns and Recruitment Network software. You will lead a team of Marketing Services Specialists and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive marketing services revenue and initiatives that align with our business goals and objectives. Your ability to strategize, prioritize, collaborate, innovate, and manage resources effectively will be crucial to your success in this role.
- Marketing Strategy: Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies that support the company's revenue goals and objectives.
- Project Management: Manage the planning, execution, and tracking of all marketing campaigns and initiatives, ensuring they are completed on time and with the highest quality.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of Marketing Services Specialists by providing guidance, feedback, and support to help them achieve their goals.
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends and market conditions, conducting market research to identify opportunities and threats.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with other departments such as Sales, Product, Account Relations, Marketing, and Support to ensure alignment of Marketing Services efforts with overall business strategy.
- Analytics and Reporting: Utilize analytics tools to track and analyze the performance of marketing initiatives. Provide regular reports and insights to the leadership team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 2-5 years proven experience in marketing management or a related role.
- Excellent customer/account relations track record.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successful campaign execution.
- Familiarity with marketing software and tools (e.g., CRM, email marketing platforms, analytics tools).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Strategic thinker with a results-oriented mindset.
- Creative problem solver with a passion for marketing.
- Appreciation for the performing arts.
- Marketing agency management experience
- Previous experience with Salesforce, basecamp, front, teamup, constant contact, statamic, slack, teams, O365
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $60,000- $70,000 USD per year
Who we are
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Clik Here