Marketing Manager (Remote- US Based)
Togetherwork provides Software-as-a-Service solutions to several communities and businesses. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with an emphasis on B2B lead generation to help drive our growth efforts and support companies we operate within Electronic Waivers and Nonprofit Tax Filings products.
- Develop and manage digital and traditional marketing campaigns across platforms to drive high-quality leads to the sales pipeline.
- Manage a range of marketing activities including webinars, events, SEO, SEM, email, social, website content, materials and other creative development, and promotions.
- Collaborating with the internal team (including Event, Product and Sales) and external vendors ensuring alignment and timely, high-quality delivery.
- Assist in bi-monthly strategy calls to discuss lead generation performance versus forecast and discuss strategies to achieve goals.
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting to the management team and actively monitor the contribution of marketing to the overall revenue targets.
- Develop marketing outreach around new product releases and assist with Go to Market plans.
- Analyze current marketing activities, performance, and investment levels, and recommend improvements.
- Four-year degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of successful B2B lead generation experience with track record of being accountable to lead generation goals
- Strong demonstration of a “test, measure, learn” mentality
- Strong ability to learn new platforms (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, Facebook ads, etc.)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Ability to strategize and present opportunities
- Eagerness to drive growth
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $55,000 - $65,000 USD per year
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Clik Here