Support Analyst (UK Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our world-class support team. The Support team’s primary focus is to help associations and membership organizations engage their customers by leveraging our membership and event management product suite. All of which is built on top of the world's #1 CRM - Salesforce. If you're passionate about providing great customer experiences, aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves, and can reason through highly complex issues, this might be the job for you!
- Provide direct case support to our customers' administrators, which may include Salesforce admins, program specialists, accountants, and other stakeholders
- Act as a partner in our customers' success by having high-level reviews of issues and providing guidance and best practices
- Partner with teams across the company to deliver a great customer experience and solutions
- Types of requests that will be managed: product and Salesforce questions, best practices guidance, upgrade assistance, configuration issues, data issues, bugs, and feature request
- Someone who has 3+ years of Salesforce experience as an advanced user or administrator
- Previous Salesforce Cloud experience
- Someone who is a certified Salesforce Administrator or has the aptitude to be certified within 30 days (paid for by Togetherwork)
- Someone who has 3+ years of support with heavy troubleshooting experience.
- Someone who has exceptional problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and sees team success as personal success
- Previous experience in the finance industry
- Previous experience working for a Saas company
- Previous experience working for a tech company
Key skills to be successful
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate technically complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to understand customer requests or use cases and translate them into product configurations and requirements
- Ability to document customer requests and problems during virtual meetings, provide initial diagnosis, and take ownership of the end-to-end resolution
- Experience with Salesforce administrative tasks such as managing data security with profiles, building reports, list views, and page layouts, and using automation tools like Process Builder and workflow rules.
- Salesforce Experience Cloud experience is a plus
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Who we are
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Clik Here