Product Manager – (Remote-US Based)
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced team in the nonprofit space. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for identifying customer needs and business objectives, articulating what success looks like, and rallying team members to help turn that vision into reality. You will work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Develop product positioning strategies and a clear roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from ideation to launch.
- Ensure timely completion of the product without cost overruns.
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product lifecycle, including product and market
- research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development,
- and product launch.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, operations, marketing, and sales teams in the
- development, QA, and release of products, and balance resources to ensure success for the
- entire organization.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company across primary
- market segments.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans.
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're met.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments.
- 4+ years of experience in product management.
- 2+ years of experience serving nonprofits in a B2B company.
- Previous experience working in a Scrum environment.
- Previous experience with JIRA.
- Strong technical understanding and technical acumen, such that you can engage with your
Engineering counterparts in a collaborative and highly productive manner.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Go-getter mentality, excited to solve our most challenging problems.
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity that's paired with knowledge of how to gather and synthesize customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously coupled with a data-driven mindset.
If you are passionate about building products that customers love and have the experience and skills we
are looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce experience is a strong plus.
- Previous experience working for a Saas company
- Experience with MS Office 365 – Outlook, Teams, Word
- Familiarity with prioritization frameworks such as ICE and RICE
- Ability to run product workshops
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 USD per year
Who we are
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Clik Here