Product Developer (Hybrid)
Note: This position requires an assessment where you will have to build a website. Instructions will be provided during the interview process.
- Design and build new features, modules and products through a full stack of technologies, platforms and languages.
- Adoption of best practices, coding standards, and software development methodologies within the team.
- Supporting and maintaining the work produced by the department
- Research other technologies and solutions to see how they could be applied to our product suite
- Conduct peer code reviews and ensure code quality, performance, and scalability of the applications
- Work directly with the rest of the company in assisting with the products and/or client concerns
- Occasionally communicate with clients via phone and email
- Stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in development, software engineering, and technology domains to drive innovation and improve development processes
- Ensure compliance with security and data protection standards, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Must possess sound decision-making skills
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, or 3-5 equivalent related work experience
- 3-5 years of SQL experience
- 3-5 years of hands on expertise in .NET development frameworks, such as ASP.NET, VB.Net, and C#
- Must currently reside in Manitoba or be willing to relocate upon receiving a job offer
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices
- Proficient in using development tools and technologies like Visual Studio and Git
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Experience in the software development life cycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- A modern, creative and open concept office
- Social Committee Events
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone
- Basic Life Insurance for employees and dependents
- Standard Group Medical & Dental Benefits
- Extended Health coverage
- Family Responsibility Leave
- Group RSP (Retirement Savings Plan) with 100% company match up to 4% of base salary
- Group TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account)
- 15 vacation days annually
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Profit Sharing
- Remote work
- Wellness benefit
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Clik Here