Payroll Specialist – (Remote- US Based)
The Client Payroll Specialist is the liaison between the client and the client’s payroll vendor. As a Client Payroll Specialist, you will play a vital role in processing payroll for our clients who utilize a variety of payroll platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing while delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. This position requires a detail-oriented, client-focused individual with a strong understanding of payroll processes and regulations.
- Process payroll accurately and on time for multiple clients.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client inquiries and issues related to payroll. Provide timely and professional assistance to resolve client concerns.
- Maintain client contact to ensure payroll data is received and approved in a timely manner.
- Securely maintain and update payroll data sent by clients.
- Generate and distribute various payroll reports and statements to clients per contract.
- Identify and resolve payroll discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of client interactions, issues, and resolutions.
- Suggest and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our payroll services.
- Prepare periodic forms such as Disability and Workers Compensation.
- Implement and maintain General Ledger mapping between Payroll Processor and QB.
- Assist internal departments with payroll information as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Two or more years experience in payroll processing, preferably with Paychex or ADP payroll systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding communication and client-service skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proficiency in using payroll software and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Teams).
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
- Familiarity with Monday.com is a plus.
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients
- Experience with QuickBooks or General ledger highly preferred
- Experience with payroll mapping
- Previous work experience with Non- Profit organizations
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $55,000- $65,000 USD per year
Who we are
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Clik Here