Payments Support Analyst (Remote- US Based)
Togetherwork is a family of SaaS solutions that focuses on organizational management, administration, and payment processing. This full-time position is located within the Operations area, where you’ll play a key role in assisting our portfolio companies’ customers in reconciling hardware and software issues with their payment processing. In this role, you will provide direct support over the phone, via e-mail, and across our Zendesk customer support platform. You will be responsible for defining and diagnosing issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication skills, troubleshooting methodologies, and problem-solving skills. Determine the root problem cause and provide a resolution to the customer with clear and concise communication.
Interactive Customer Support - 80% | Documentation – 20%
- Provide customers with assistance through phone, e-mail, or Zendesk customer support application.
- Advise and educate customers on best practices and proper configuration to achieve optimal results.
- Work with customers to resolve hardware configuration issues.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries; handle and resolve customer complaints when able.
- Recognize and escalate issues to higher support levels, and redirect problems to appropriate resources.
- Log all incidents into the ticket tracking system as per departmental standards.
- Assist in the creation of knowledge base articles as they pertain to the present and future environment
- Review user’s guides, technical manuals, FAQs, and other customer documentation to ensure accuracy and effectiveness in communicating concepts and information
- Aid in the analysis of support logs to spot common trends and underlying problems
- Provide exceptional customer support and relationship management that distinguish Togetherwork Client Services as superior in the industry.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Applicants should be comfortable with telephone support as needed.
- Applicants should be comfortable composing precise and professional emails.
- Meet or exceed annual goals.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Represent the company to clients and the public.
- Manage time-sensitive tasks on a daily basis.
- Protect confidential information.
- Contribute to the company goals and objectives.
- Other duties as required.
- Associate degree, or two or more years of equivalent experience in a software support role.
- Basic understanding of web technologies, web navigation, and Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to assess each customer’s knowledge and tailor responses to their level of understanding.
- Work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Take a consultative and collaborative approach when assisting customers to achieve their objectives.
- Ability to engage and listen to customers, to extract the information necessary for an efficient and accurate diagnosis.
- Excellent diagnostic, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue and write concise, accurate, and explicit bug reports.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills, and able to manage multiple issues simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer care skills; ability to manage the customer relationship while also addressing technical issues.
- Ensuring that customers are not just satisfied, but delighted, with the exceptional level of support we provide.
- Experience with Zendesk.
- Previous job-related experience with payment processors.
- Previous job-related experience with troubleshooting terminals/POS devices.
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $40,000- $45,000 USD per year
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Clik Here