Development Manager (Hybrid – Atlanta,GA)
- Lead and manage a team of software developers, providing guidance, coaching, and performance feedback.
- Oversee the end-to-end software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs, translate them into technical requirements, and define project scope and timelines.
- Drive the adoption of best practices, coding standards, and software development methodologies within the team.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure code quality, performance, and scalability of the applications.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks or bottlenecks, and proactively implement mitigation strategies to ensure timely delivery.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture, encouraging knowledge sharing, continuous learning, and professional development.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in development, software engineering, and technology domains to drive innovation and improve development processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize and allocate resources, manage dependencies, and ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Work closely with product managers and business stakeholders to define technical roadmaps, prioritize features, and deliver high-quality software solutions that align with business goals.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, contractors, or offshore development teams as required.
- Ensure compliance with security and data protection standards, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in managing software development teams and delivering .NET-based software solutions.
- Strong expertise in .NET development frameworks, such as ASP.NET, VB.Net, and C#
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Proficient in using development tools and technologies like Visual Studio, and Git.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) and microservices architecture is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in the software development life cycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics and CRM's will be a plus.
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401K option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutal trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $140,000- $150,000 USD per year plus bonus
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Clik Here