Customer Support Team Lead (Remote- US Based)
The Customer Support Team Lead at Gingr is a vital role that entails overseeing our customer support operations and actively contributing to the team. This position involves collaboration with the Customer Support Manager and other Team Leads to deliver superior customer service through phone, email, and chat.
- Oversee daily operations of the Customer Support Team, including management of Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 support agents.
- Act as a senior agent, ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving complex issues across all tiers.
- Mentor, coach, and provide training to the support staff; oversee performance reviews.
- Serve as the primary contact for customer escalations and coordinate with Product and Development teams for software issues.
- Manage and analyze incoming support inquiries, maintaining performance metrics.
- Engage in the hiring, onboarding, and offboarding processes for team members.
- Work with the Learning & Knowledge Specialist to develop training materials for new team members.
- Continually assess and improve support processes and documentation.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of customer self-service resources.
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience, with a focus on customer support.
- Proven leadership skills; experience in managing people across various tiers of customer support.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset.
- Capable of multitasking and maintaining efficiency under pressure.
- Results-oriented, adaptable, and thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a patient, positive, and proactive approach.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in the pet-care industry is highly valued.
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $50,000 USD per year
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Click Here