Customer Success Specialist (Remote- US Based)
As the Customer Success Specialist for the Inner Circle Program, you will play a pivotal role in increasing the retention and upgrade rates of our exclusive program. This position involves overseeing the engagement tracking system, ensuring members achieve key milestones, and identifying opportunities for upgrades as their businesses thrive. You'll work closely with the Inner Circle Program Manager to drive success and deliver unparalleled value to our members.
- Lead the implementation of effective renewal and upgrade sales systems.
- Engage with members through calls, addressing pause/cancel, renewal, off-pause, and upgrade inquiries.
- Analyze engagement data, proactively addressing lower engagement through various communication channels.
- Spearhead accountability initiatives for high-risk accounts.
- Encourage member attendance at key retention events and identify areas for program improvement.
- Maintain meticulous records, ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of engagement tracking systems.
- Provide ongoing support to members in Inner Circle Facebook groups.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and coaching skills.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales data analysis.
- Understanding of sales best practices and techniques.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities.
- Detail-oriented with a track record of following through on systems.
- 3+ years of sales or customer success experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or a related field.
- Experience in coaching and/or the dance industry.
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $50,000 - $55,000 USD per year
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Click Here