Client Solutions Manager – (Remote- US Based)
*Prior nonprofit experience is essential for consideration for this position.
Are you ready to take the lead in driving technological innovations for some of the world's most impactful nonprofit organizations? Join Togetherwork, where we pride ourselves on delivering cutting-edge solutions across diverse industries. We are on the lookout for a dynamic and passionate full-time Project Manager to work remotely within the U.S. and collaborate with our talented team on transformative technical solutions.
As a Project Manager with us, you'll be instrumental in revolutionizing digital fundraising and advocacy programs for organizations like the ASPCA, International Rescue Committee, Drug Policy Alliance, and the ACLU. We're seeking someone with superior client service skills, a knack for breaking down complex software projects, and a genuine curiosity for all things technical. Former developers/producers are more than welcome!
- Be the lead point of contact for clients, overseeing large-scale software implementations, system integrations, and other tech consulting projects.
- Collaborate with design firms, CRM consultants, and ESP specialists to deliver comprehensive solutions to clients.
- Develop internal and client-facing project timelines, milestones, budget reports, technical requirements, and user documentation.
- Guide clients in making complex technical decisions aligned with business goals and strategic objectives.
- Manage and inspire a team of developers and producers to ensure timely and budget-friendly project delivery.
- Provide clients with top-notch customer service throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure projects align with SOW deliverables and budget.
- Experience working for a nonprofit organization
- Knowledge of fundraising, online marketing, & social media strategies.
- Experience with development and implementation of new projects, including Salesforce and internal system integrations.
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements simultaneously while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Proficiency in CMS, eCRM, Blogs, fundraising, ESPs, and advocacy software.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and ability to lead multi-functional teams.
- Independence and discipline for remote work.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Preferred, but not required
- Project management experience in client-facing software implementation/delivery across all SDLC levels.
- Comfort and confidence in configuring and navigating CMS platforms like Drupal.
- Salesforce implementation/administration experience, especially with Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP) or NGOC.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 tools.
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $80,000- $100,000 USD per year
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Click Here