Business Analyst – 2nd shift
Note: This is a 2nd shift position Sun-Thur 1:30 - 9 pm CST. Applicants must reside in Manitoba.
Are you ready to join an exciting team that thrives on innovation and collaboration? We are seeking a dynamic Business Analyst to play a key role in gathering and defining client requirements, working closely with our Solutions Architect and development team to deliver top-notch solutions. This is a 2nd shift position, with working hours overlapping the Australian time zone.
- Plan and execute small to large client projects, ensuring successful delivery.
- Identify and assess clients' business requirements, defining the scope of work.
- Document detailed requirements for the development team, breaking them down into manageable stories.
- Collaborate with Solutions Architect and development team to create effective solutions.
- Review completed solutions to confirm requirements are met and present them to stakeholders.
- Work with 1st shift Business Analysts to review and enhance standards.
- Collaborate with customer, development leads, and Data Migration Analyst to ensure project success.
- Participate in 2nd shift Scrum meetings, following SCRUM standards and processes.
- Willingness to travel and meet with clients across North America, Australia, and the UK.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent of 5 years BA experience.
- Strong client service and communication skills, with the ability to understand clients' needs.
- Proven experience in high-level planning, problem-solving, and analysis.
- Minimum 1 year of Agile environment experience, including Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Minimum 1 year of consulting across cultures with experience in JIRA or similar software.
- Experience working with nearshore teams and a demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and a natural curiosity.
- Quick learner with analytical skills, capable of conceptualizing, designing, and documenting new features.
- Sound decision-making and prioritization skills with high work standards and ethics.
- Familiarity with the Office 365 suite.
- Experience working with unions is a plus.
- Previous experience with database or technology skills.
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- A modern, creative and open concept office
- Social Committee Events
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone
- Basic Life Insurance for employees and dependents
- Standard Group Medical & Dental Benefits
- Extended Health coverage
- Family Responsibility Leave
- Group RSP (Retirement Savings Plan) with 100% company match up to 4% of base salary
- Group TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account)
- 15 vacation days annually
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Profit Sharing
- Remote work
- Wellness benefit
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Click Here