Staff Account (Onsite- Tuscaloosa, Alabama)
Join an exhilarating team as the Account Manager, where you will play a pivotal role in revolutionizing financial reporting and accounting functions for our esteemed clients. This dynamic position is all about taking the lead in developing and maintaining cutting-edge accounting principles, practices, and procedures, ensuring the precise reporting and forecasting of the financial vitality of our select client base.
- Propel clients to craft an annual budget, master the art of expense tracking, and dominate monthly contributions.
- Collaborate with the Accounts Receivable Manager on monthly invoicing, turning billing challenges into victories.
- Team up with the Accounts Payable Manager to conquer expense tracking and ensure timely payments of client vendor invoices.
- Keep records razor-sharp, reflecting the financial prowess of our clients.
- Unleash financial reports that dazzle management, including balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
- Champion general ledger management, turning mundane tasks into financial adventures.
- Elevate the consolidated financial forecast through meticulous development, review, and analysis.
- Provide jaw-dropping documents to internal and external parties for financial information and analysis.
- Host high-energy meetings with client management, sparking discussions on financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years’ experience in public accounting or equivalency
- Preform standard bookkeeping and record keeping
- Develop financial, profit, and loss statements
- Develop budgets
- Develop documents following a prescribed format
Excited about this role but don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Togetherwork we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability.
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability.
- 10 sick days annually
- 10 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Pet Insurance
- Medical Travel Benefits
- Infertility Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Benefits & Engagement Platform
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $40,000 - $44,000 USD per year
Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to a wide range of communities and organizations including associations, camps, unions, fraternities & sororities, gyms, dance studios, religious congregations, pet services, and more.
Our mission-critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement. Our team is united in its desire to help our clients better serve and empower their communities.
CCPA Disclosure Notice: Click Here